- (Of a musical instrument) having strings: [in combination]: a three-stringed fiddleMore example sentences
- Alternatively, nylon stringed guitars offered superior playability and greater scope for advancement.
- The Belembautuyan, made from a hollow gourd and strung with taut wire, is a stringed musical instrument native to Guam.
- What other stringed musical instrument was well-known to the people of Bible History?
More definitions of stringedDefinition of stringed in:
- The US English dictionary