- 1Irregular movement and loss of continuity sometimes seen in lines and stripes in a television picture: the coloured strobing of his shirt [as modifier]: the reporter in the strobing jacketMore example sentences
- Can anyone explain why having one artist having one song with some strobing would ruin an entire weekend's viewing?
- The trio turned en masse to face down their author, faces bleached in the strobing.
- There are some major instances of strobing and chroma noise in clothing patterns, notably men's tweed hats and jackets.
- 2Jerkiness in what should be a smooth movement of an image on a screen: an effect known as image strobing [as modifier]: a strobing effectMore example sentences
- I tried to work out the image behind the strobing.
- Of course, the film's digital color processing and photographic strobing gives many scenes an oddly pixilated quality.
- Backgrounds show headache-inducing strobing and flickering.
More definitions of strobingDefinition of strobing in:
- The US English dictionary