Definition of stroller in English:
1A person taking a leisurely walk: shady gardens where strollers could relax
More example sentences
- Shoppers and strollers should walk up the road and vehicle parking should be restricted to the southern side of Cubbon Road.
- Cops gave tickets to 513 other city strollers for walking through a red light.
- A casual stroller or a citizen walking to a building on MG Road should be prepared for some heavy-duty hurdles.
2North American A pushchair.
- From the street, there was the sound of police sirens, the bus hitting the stroller and an assortment of screams and squealing brakes.
- We're taking the car seat and a stroller and all the toys that distract her for more than fractions of actual seconds.
- Tverskaya Street, the capital's principal artery, is filled with strollers, late-model cars, and outdoor cafés.
Words that rhyme with strollerAngola, barbola, bipolar, bowler, bronchiolar, canola, carambola, circumpolar, coaler, Coca-Cola, cola, comptroller, consoler, controller, Ebola, eidola, extoller, Finola, Gorgonzola, granola, Hispaniola, kola, Lola, lunisolar, mandola, molar, multipolar, Ndola, patroller, payola, pianola, polar, roller, Savonarola, scagliola, scroller, sola, solar, tombola, Tortola, troller, Vignola, viola, Zola
Definition of stroller in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan