- A masonry joint in which the mortar between two courses of bricks is sloped inwards so as to be flush with the surface of one but below that of the other.More example sentences
- We had these tools made in varying thickness to accommodate the struck joint line on several buildings.
- Tooled bucket handle or weather struck joints are the most appropriate for exposed areas.
- For example, striking may be specified as including bagging of struck joints after the joint mortar has stiffened.
More definitions of struck jointDefinition of struck joint in:
- The US English dictionary