- (North American studio apartment) British A flat containing one main room.More example sentences
- The garage complex provides double parking, a shower room and a small studio apartment that would be ideally suited to older children.
- At 500 square feet, they're no bigger than a typical studio apartment.
- She supplied the chalk work for a rolling chalkboard wall that divided a studio apartment into sleeping and living areas.
More definitions of studio flatDefinition of studio flat in:
- The US English dictionary