- Relating to the style or styles of a flower.More example sentences
- Ovule position was determined by counting each ovule from the stylar end (closest to the style) to the basal end (closest to the peduncle) of the ovary.
- Other barriers may also exist because xylem-mobile safranin failed to enter the ovary although the xylem passes around the nucellus and into the stylar tissue.
- Sections located on the stylar half contain ovules with a low probability of seed abortion, while sections 3 and 4 have a high probability of seed abortion.
More definitions of stylarDefinition of stylar in:
- The US English dictionary