- Under judicial consideration and therefore prohibited from public discussion elsewhere: the cases were still sub judiceMore example sentences
- The next day the Widgery Tribunal was announced, making meaningful reporting on what had happened sub judice.
- The legal term sub judice means a particular case is currently under trial, or being considered by a judge.
- Responsible discussion on public issues even if they are sub judice should be allowed in a democratic society.
Latin, literally 'under a judge'.
More definitions of sub judiceDefinition of sub judice in:
- The US English dictionary