- A carrier wave modulated by a signal wave and then used with other subcarriers to modulate the main carrier wave.More example sentences
- Recording/reproducing device which receives an FM multiplexed signal comprising a subcarrier or a darc signal and outputs traffic information after detecting an intermission.
- The subcarrier, from the receiver audio output, was recorded on a DAT tape recorder and later converted to a computer sound file.
- Additional subcarriers are sometimes found in the region of 57kHz - 96kHz.
More definitions of subcarrierDefinition of subcarrier in:
- The US English dictionary