- A subordinate or secondary form.More example sentences
- These studies, by and large, do not enroll patients with the subforms of depression that respond more favorably to antidepressants and are plagued by ‘inflation’ of entry symptom severity thresholds.
- Serum markers such as aspartate transaminase, lactate dehydrogenase, and lactate dehydrogenase subforms no longer are used because they lack cardiac specificity and their delayed elevation precludes early diagnosis.
- Early markers of acute ischemia include myoglobin and creatine kinase-MB subforms, when available.
More definitions of subformDefinition of subform in:
- The US English dictionary