- A salt or ester of succinic acid.More example sentences
- Under phosphorus-deficient conditions, plants generally exude a greater quantity of organic acids such as citrate, malate, and succinate from roots to the rhizosphere.
- The four-carbon succinate undergoes a series of rearrangements to regenerate oxaloacetate.
- A similar trend was observed for succinate, and for malate plus glutamate oxidation, by digitonin-permeabilized fibroblasts (not shown).
More definitions of succinateDefinition of succinate in:
- The US English dictionary