- Of age; independent: the beneficiaries are all sui jurisMore example sentences
- If the plaintiff is sui juris, there appears to be no reason for a prepartition severance proceeding.
- Taxpayer is and at all times was a natural person, sui juris, and a citizen and a resident of North Carolina.
- Should the applicant for naturalisation as a Thai, under paragraph one, have children who are not sui juris in accordance with Thai law, and who have a domicile in Thailand, he may concurrently apply for such naturalisation for his children.
Latin, literally 'of one's own right'.
More definitions of sui jurisDefinition of sui juris in:
- The US English dictionary