(also sulfur spring)
- A spring of which the water contains sulphur or its compounds.More example sentences
- If you have never seen a sulphur spring before, then the ‘Drive-In Volcano’ is dramatic.
- Or make the trek to the famous Healing Hole on Bimini in the northern Bahamas: a freshwater sulphur spring located deep in the saltwater mangrove forest.
- After visiting the cave, you can continue along the trail, which offers some meadows, forested hills that provide a good workout, and even a bridge over a natural sulphur spring.
More definitions of sulphur springDefinition of sulphur spring in:
- The US English dictionary