- A course of lectures held during school and university summer vacations, taken as part of an academic course or as an independent course of study for professional or personal purposes.More example sentences
- Our main purpose with the graduate summer school is to provide education within bio-photonics for students and young scientists at the highest international level.
- Seppo Knuutila's essay on ‘How to Seize Mentalities’ is based on his opening lecture at the summer school.
- Sixty years ago, I took two very different courses at the same summer school at the University of Alberta.
More definitions of summer schoolDefinition of summer school in:
- The US English dictionary