- A broad-brimmed hat that protects the head and neck from the sun.More example sentences
- Finally, useful bits and pieces include sandals or wetsuit boots, a sun hat and suncream and sunglasses.
- I bought him blue jeans, a cute shirt with a frog on it, pajamas that said: ‘I Love Mom’, a short-sleeved, yellow and blue rugby polo shirt, a beige sun hat, and blue overalls.
- She put the dress on and found a cute sun hat to go with it.
More definitions of sun hatDefinition of sun hat in:
- The US English dictionary