- A child’s suit of clothes, typically consisting of shorts and top, worn in hot sunny weather.More example sentences
- The woman wore a bright yellow sunsuit, with blue flowers printed on it.
- These UPF 50 + kids & baby sunsuits are perfect for keeping your children safer in the sun.
- Our sunsuits are designed with higher necks, extended backs and long sleeves to protect delicate skin when bending over and playing in the sand or water.
More definitions of sunsuitDefinition of sunsuit in:
- The US English dictionary