- Relating to the calf of the leg.More example sentences
- The union between the peroneal communicating and the medial sural cutaneous nerves was seen on 159 sides.
- No patient reported symptoms at the lateral cutaneous branch of the superficial peroneal nerve or the sural nerve.
- The lateral sural cutaneous nerve (seen for the first time) and the posterior femoral cutaneous nerve are identified.
early 17th century: from modern Latin suralis, from Latin sura 'calf'.
More definitions of suralDefinition of sural in:
- The US English dictionary