- Biology The continued existence of organisms which are best adapted to their environment, with the extinction of others, as a concept in the Darwinian theory of evolution. Compare with natural selection.More example sentences
- In this film, both human and animal experiences highlight the Darwinian concept of survival of the fittest.
- It's an artificial-intelligence concept based on the idea of Darwinian survival of the fittest.
- Since the very beginning of life, Darwin's theory of evolution, or survival of the fittest, has applied itself.
More definitions of survival of the fittestDefinition of survival of the fittest in:
- The US English dictionary