Definition of synchro in English:
1 short for synchromesh.
- The car then inherited some of the running gear of the TR4, such as the all synchro gearbox and Laycock overdrive.
- Mechanic said everything looked great inside except the 3rd gear synchros were worn out.
- They replace the 3rd and 4th gear synchros under warranty.
3 short for synchronized swimming.
- The goal is to be in the position to run top-level national and international competitions in swimming, diving, synchro, water polo and disability games.
- What the site does do over the sites of the top swimming nations is include swimming, diving, synchro, water polo, masters, disability swimming and open water in one site.
- The week-long championships attracted a record 8,700 competitors in the swimming events alone, with a further 900 in the open water and more in the diving, synchro and water polo events.
Definition of synchro in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India