- short for synthesis gas.More example sentences
- We can also apply the solar process shown in Fig 1 in an open scheme in which the product syngas is used as a ‘solar-upgraded’ fuel, because its calorific value is increased above the value of methane by the solar input.
- The power production from heat recovery would be 300 MWe, with an option to supply additional power for peak demand by directly burning a portion of the syngas in gas turbine power stations.
- Methanol can be produced from syngas, a mixture of hydrogen and carbon monoxide, and Shell Chemicals has already developed a process for producing syngas from plant material.
More definitions of syngasDefinition of syngas in:
- The US English dictionary