- A Chinese astronaut.More example sentences
- Do we have an option of giving any degree of privacy to this planet's astronauts, cosmonauts, and taikonauts?
- The four launches since 1999 of the Shenzhou (Divine or Sacred Vessel) spacecraft intended to launch the taikonauts into orbit evidence substantial Chinese technical achievement and the seriousness of the program.
- In fact, Chinese television showed a lengthy documentary on first taikonaut Yang Liwei's flight, complete with behind the scenes footage of his training.
blend of Chinese taikong 'outer space' and astronaut.
More definitions of taikonautDefinition of taikonaut in:
- The US English dictionary