- The time during which a mobile telephone is in use to handle calls, especially as a measure of the duration of the telephone’s battery: a battery that delivers 130 minutes of talktimeMore example sentences
- Batteries will usually last at least 100 hours on standby and give around two hours' talktime, but batteries that last for up to 15 days standby and ten hours talk-time are available.
- The P910i has a published 13-hour talktime and 400 hours of standby time.
- The FS258 also has a good battery life - its published specs are a maximum of 8 hours of talktime or 240 on standby.
More definitions of talk timeDefinition of talk time in:
- The US English dictionary