- Work a vintage fedora, tam or veiled hat into your wardrobe for a bit of uptown chic.
- It takes some acting craft for him to pull off the feat of wearing the outlandish sweater vests, demented tams, garish checks and plaids without ever seeming as if he were wearing a costume.
- He reached up and adjusted his plaid tam, which offset perfectly his red scarf and silk shirt.
1.1A tall woollen hat worn by Rastafarians.
- Just in case you didn't catch it - it features Rastafarian elephants in tams, skanking for peanut butter - this is big, big fun.
- ‘Yes, please,’ she rejoined as she looked over a revolving metal stand proffering a dizzying assortment of Rasta-style knit tams.
- This gorgeous tam is big enough to hold your locks or just very long hair.
Late 19th century: abbreviation.
Words that rhyme with tamam, Amsterdam, Assam, Bram, cam, cham, cheongsam, clam, cram, dam, damn, drachm, dram, exam, femme, flam, gam, glam, gram, ham, jam, jamb, lam, lamb, mam, mesdames, Omar Khayyám, Pam, pram, pro-am, ram, Sam, scam, scram, sham, Siam, slam, Spam, swam, tram, Vietnam, wham, yam
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: tam
Definition of tam in: