- A Mexican restaurant specializing in tacos.More example sentences
- And unlike our large impostor taco chains, which impose one mediocre style nationwide, ‘real’ (that is, authentic Mexican) taquerias are spreading variety and quality throughout the land.
- San Francisco has a multitude of great restaurants, especially the taquerias, which are cheap and serve beer.
- He met Carlos a second time in a small house that Carlos rents near the plant, in a town where the five & dime and the bakery have been replaced by a taqueria and a Mexican grocery store.
More definitions of taqueriaDefinition of taqueria in:
- The US English dictionary