(also task group)
- 1An armed force organized for a special operation: the task force continues to find more munitions in the areaMore example sentences
- I was an armor task force scout platoon sergeant when my battalion deployed to Iraq.
- What was my mission as it pertained to the overall task force and brigade missions?
- Throughout the mission, the task force was in constant contact with enemy forces.
- 1.1A unit specially organized for a task: the government has set up a task force to survey mental health servicesMore example sentences
- A task group that included all members of the authority's board was formed.
- The task group should include independent experts on human rights, constitutional law and agriculture.
- Some of the recommendations included in the draft policy see the setting up of a task group.
More definitions of task forceDefinition of task force in:
- The US English dictionary