- The illegal non-payment or underpayment of tax: a four-year sentence for tax evasion Compare with tax avoidance.More example sentences
- By all means crack down on illegal tax evasion and money laundering.
- On the contrary, in India, corruption, tax evasion, cheating and bribery have eaten into our vitals.
- Charges including bribery and tax evasion are among the ten counts of the ethics code he is accused of violating.
More definitions of tax evasionDefinition of tax evasion in:
- The US English dictionary