- A shallow ornamental wine cup mounted on a foot.More example sentences
- When the fashion for tazzas waned many had their central ‘trumpet’ foot removed and three or four smaller feet were added at the borders.
- Characteristic of Kuzmichev's fine enameling is the small tazza in Plate X, which incorporates a cockerel leaning against the stem.
- A silver tazza bearing the Royal African Company arms and made the same year as the Garthorne monteith, but by a different maker, is in the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston.
early 19th century: from Italian, from Arabic ṭasa 'bowl' (see tass).
More definitions of tazzaDefinition of tazza in:
- The US English dictionary