- An occasion consisting of afternoon tea with dancing, originating in 19th-century society.More example sentences
- Running in conjunction with the celebrations is the 19th Day of Dance next weekend which will see 51 dance, music and song workshops, a family ceilidh on Saturday evening and a tea dance on Sunday afternoon.
- A creative writing workshop will be held in Brownes Road Library on Tuesday next May 18th and an afternoon tea dance will take place in Carrick-On Suir on Sunday 23rd May.
- It is also profoundly touching when the Wallflowers and the Dream Girl, three adolescent girls, sit, bored and uncomfortable, eager and afraid, hoping to be chosen at a tea dance.
More definitions of tea danceDefinition of tea dance in:
- The US English dictionary