- A rank of non-commissioned officer in the US air force, above staff sergeant and below master sergeant.More example sentences
- So in 1979-as a technical sergeant - she applied for the Airman's Education and Commissioning Program.
- After 14 years, Mark, then a technical sergeant, decided to become an officer.
- So, we have programs that are being run by technical sergeants that are frequently administered at a main operating base by senior master sergeants.
More definitions of technical sergeantDefinition of technical sergeant in:
- The US English dictionary