Definition of technopreneur in English:
(Especially in South and SE Asia) a person who sets up a business concerned with computers or similar technology.
- Many of these technopreneurs are mobilising interests and utilising the Internet to also cater and manufacture services for diasporic, displaced and elite people.
- Such is the sacrifice that the technopreneur has had to make as he tries to reinvent data delivery on mobile phones as well as the practice of global marketing.
- The Member of Parliament and technopreneur saw enough potential in the company four years ago to pump in US $1.5 million.
- Example sentences
- The technopreneurial spirit in my estimate is as strong in Asia as it is in any other part of the world.
- The technopreneurial project provides accredited technical, entrepreneurial, business and life skills to trainees.
- Equip yourself with the right technopreneurial skills and learn how to manage risks and enhance your chances of success in the business world.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan