- Having an appearance or manner that is appealing on television: his telegenic charm appears to be his major assetMore example sentences
- I thought it was my telegenic charm and rapier-like wit.
- She now needs to broaden her own brand, she is telegenic and would made a star television performer.
- TV commentators fell for the telegenic president, and more important, sympathized with the civil rights struggle, a ‘bias’ in news reporting that few would criticize today.
More definitions of telegenicDefinition of telegenic in:
- The US English dictionary