(also tendonitis /ˌtɛndə-/)
- Inflammation of a tendon, most commonly from overuse but also from infection or rheumatic disease.More example sentences
- Chronic shoulder problems usually fall into one of several categories, which include impingement syndrome, frozen shoulder and biceps tendonitis.
- In tendonitis, joint movements against resistance elicit pain.
- Achilles tendonitis is common when persons first take up athletic activities.
More definitions of tendinitisDefinition of tendinitis in:
- The US English dictionary