- 1A person skilled in a particular kind of therapy: a certified massage therapistMore example sentences
- Mary Kershaw says her profoundly deaf grandson has not even been seen by a speech therapist.
- Start with recommendations from your doctor or an occupational therapist.
- You may need a physical therapist to help with these exercises.
- 1.1A person who treats psychological problems; a psychotherapist: cost is one factor keeping them from the therapist’s couchMore example sentences
- I think speaking with a trusted friend (or therapist) about your grief could also help.
- The wife sued the patient's therapist alleging a failure of duty to protect.
- Premier coaches - like good therapists or sponsors in 12-step programs - hold people accountable for sticking with new behavior.