- 1There is: there’s nothing thereMore example sentences
- One is that there's a whole body of diseases that we tend to call autoimmune diseases.
- I could say it would be nice to see a woman in the top job but there's no guarantee she'd be ideal.
- Surely there's some sort of reality game show where I can win a prize to get this fixed?
- 1.1 • informal , chiefly British Used to make a request or express approval in a patronizing manner: make a cup of tea, there’s a good girlMore example sentences
- Do try to keep up, there's a good chap.
- Now, get back in your playpen and leave us grown-ups in peace, there's a good boy.
- 2There has: there’s been a break-in at the shopMore example sentences
- That must have been the one time there's been life down in that end of the town in God knows how long.
- In the first two days there's been some amount of damage done.
- There's been a mistake.
More definitions of there'sDefinition of there's in:
- The US English dictionary