- Consider a course of action carefully before embarking on it: she would think twice about accepting a job where smoking was the normMore example sentences
- Of course, once I thought twice about holiday math, I realized that 16.7 percent of all days occur during November and December.
- In my pocket, I'm picking at one corner of the envelope, thinking twice about giving it to him, even thinking twice about taking the thing out of my pocket.
- And should parents think twice before enrolling their children on scuba courses?
More definitions of think twiceDefinition of think twice in:
- The US English dictionary