- 1Relating to the thoracic and lumbar regions of the spine.More example sentences
- Three positions are required to observe the thoracic, thoracolumbar, and lumbar levels of the spine.
- The thoracic and thoracolumbar regions are, respectively, involved in 48 and 30% of patients with idiopathic scoliosis.
- Ovoid vertebral bodies are seen in the thoracic spine with an associated thoracolumbar scoliosis.
- 1.1Denoting the sympathetic nervous system: thoracolumbar sympathetic complexMore example sentences
- They are probably sensory fibers of the thoracolumbar system, possibly modulating the pain of esophageal mucosal inflammation.
- The thoracolumbar pathway seems to have evolved along with the vascular supply to the gastrointestinal tract, for its tracts of nerve fibers follow the blood supply.
More definitions of thoracolumbarDefinition of thoracolumbar in:
- The US English dictionary