- The systematic alteration of a person’s mode of thinking, especially (in Communist China) a process of individual political indoctrination: arriving full of hope and patriotism, Wu soon found himself a target of thought reformMore example sentences
- One would have to be extremely cautious about labeling a process between two people to be thought reform.
- They will use thought reform or mind control techniques to gain control and keep their members.
- Certain techniques used what is called thought reform and mind control.
More definitions of thought reformDefinition of thought reform in:
- The US English dictionary