- 1A tall walking stick with a forked thumb rest at the top.More example sentences
- You'll need a stout thumb stick, Gortex hiking boots, multicoloured knee length socks, bobble hat and that all important indispensable piece of equipment - the cagool.
- 2A basic control lever for audio and televisual equipment.More example sentences
- Above the thumb stick is a four-way rocker pad that serves as your cursor keys, while there's a button in the centre that selects the highlighted option.
- Like the first game, Hitman 2 is played predominantly from the third person, but in the sequel, gamers also have the option of depressing the right thumb stick to switch to a first-person view.
- Once you've passed to a receiver, you can control that receiver with the right thumb stick.