- Steal (something): people bound to tief young calf [no object]: ‘Look, if yer rob, or tief, or kill, or do notting bad, wat yer run for?’More example sentences
- This woman two seats over was trying to tief the seat next to.
- Dr Anthony said in evidence that he can't tief it.
- We tief intellectual property like video tapes, DVDs, CD Roms, Software, satellite signals and copyright material.
nounBack to top
- A thief: ‘’e binna tief, Missis'More example sentences
- It says dat da most prized possession of a brigand, a tief, will be taken away.
- If there is one animal I don't like its a thief (or tief as we seh in Jamdown.)
- Christmas is a week from today, it seems to have crept upon me like a tief in the night to rahtid.
representing a pronunciation of thief.