- 1A deadly Australian snake, typically marked with brown and yellow bands.
More example sentences
- Genus Notechis, family Elapidae: two species
- ‘You almost stepped on a tiger snake there, mate,’ he says without drama.
- Further up the tree we've got all hollows and things that just creates an environment for all sorts of living things, not the least of which is our tiger snake that we were talking about somewhere around here.
- And as God is my witness what I will say next is the truth - I locked eyes with the largest tiger snake any living man has seen.