noun[mass noun] chiefly • historical
- 1A game in which a piece of wood tapered at both ends is struck at one end with a stick so as to spring up and is then knocked away by the same player.More example sentences
- ‘It was something between tipcat’ and playing marbles,’ he said.
- The easiest game to play with the equipment for tipcat is to hit the block of wood with the bat.
- My country where I was born, I grew up, and on whose streets I played tipcat and marbles, is under occucpation.
More definitions of tipcatDefinition of tipcat in:
- The US English dictionary