- A white pigment consisting chiefly or wholly of titanium dioxide.More example sentences
- Alkyd and acrylic primers, pigmented with titanium white, have largely replaced white lead in oil as grounds for oil painting.
- For the nine paintings in this exhibition, Howell mixed titanium white, ivory black and raw umber - the raw umber prevents bluing - in carefully calculated ratios to achieve what he calls ‘a movement of gray toward light and dark.’
- Pigment analysis indicates that titanium white (a pigment not available commercially until 1920) is found in the clouds.
More definitions of titanium whiteDefinition of titanium white in:
- The US English dictionary