Definition of toaster in English:
1An electrical device for making toast.
- And in California years ago, 20 years ago, we started making energy-efficient appliances from toasters to refrigerators to air conditioners.
- Examples of use of chromium are car bumpers and handles, plating on appliances such as toasters, electric fry pans, and coffee-makers, and handles on ranges and refrigerators.
- Other home appliances on display include cooking ranges, ovens, food processors, vacuum cleaners, electric toasters, water purifiers and other electrical appliances.
2A DJ who accompanies reggae with improvised rhythmic speech.
- The 1970's Jamaican DJ toaster URoy accompanies Toots on track 11, Never Grow Old.
- Through the years, Shara Nelson, Tricky, Tracy Thorn, Liz Fraser and reggae toaster Horace Andy have all been an integral part of Massive Attack's evolving sound.
- A young Rastafarian toaster hopes to rise above the trials of his daily life and succeed at a Sound System competition.
Words that rhyme with toasterboaster, coaster, poster, roaster
Definition of toaster in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.