- A piece of steel or leather constituting or fitted over the front part of a boot or shoe as protection or reinforcement.More example sentences
- The boots had steel toecaps which were designed to protect the claimant in the course of his employment from injury to his toes.
- These are great, clumping, virtuous blocks of stiff leather with bulbous reinforced toecaps, designed never to wear out.
- Most designers felt incorrectly, that simply inserting a steel toecap in their conventional riding boot was sufficient to give the rider adequate foot protection.
More definitions of toecapDefinition of toecap in:
- The US English dictionary