- A dose of something toxic, in particular of nuclear radiation, believed to be the maximum that can be taken without harm.More example sentences
- Perhaps it is only near tolerance doses that the ascorbate is pushed into the primary sites of the disease.
- One needs to treat to a tolerance dose because undertreatment will be useless.
- Bowel tolerance doses are the amounts of ascorbic acid tolerated orally that almost, but not quite, cause diarrhea.
More definitions of tolerance doseDefinition of tolerance dose in:
- The US English dictionary