- A person who directs the drilling on an oil rig.More example sentences
- In graduate school I taught freshman history classes and shared an office with a fellow whose former career had been tool pusher on an offshore rig.
- In the event the tool pusher is not on site, the drill rig operator or driller assumes this responsibility.
- To advance from an entry-level position to being a tool pusher may require 10-15 years.
More definitions of tool pusherDefinition of tool pusher in:
- The US English dictionary