- A thick, soft, moist substance used on a brush for cleaning one’s teeth: a tube of toothpaste [count noun]: fluoride toothpastesMore example sentences
- Children with fissure sealants still need to brush their teeth with fluoride toothpaste.
- It is important to clean teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
- The main purpose of toothpaste is to help clean your teeth and it is also an effective means of delivering fluoride to the teeth.
More definitions of toothpasteDefinition of toothpaste in:
- The US English dictionary