- 1A machine that cuts the tops of weeds.More example sentences
- This ensures better results when using soil-engaging equipment, fertiliser spinners, yard scrapers, mowers, toppers, tedders etc.
- Malone Engineering currently produces post drivers, toppers, log splitters, power-type transport boxes in a range of sizes.
- 2US A hard protective lightweight cover or shell mounted on the back or bed of a pickup truck.More example sentences
- A 2-inch link keeps the bracket below the top of the tailgate for pickups with toppers.
- It's especially important if you have a gooseneck hitch in the bed of the truck that you need to get to and likewise sometimes need the topper cover.
- Incidentally, the truck topper isn't designed for either of those pick-up trucks.
- 2.1A type of camper van mounted on a truck bed.More example sentences
- My goal will be to plant shrubs and grasses to not only provide cover for the deck posts but, if possible, be tall enough to block our view of Mr. Napper's fishing boat, trailer and truck topper.
- Then there's a small fishing boat leaning against his garage and the unsightly fishing boat sitting on a trailer, with truck topper perched on it, on our property line.
- 3 • informal A top hat: he raised his topper to herMore example sentences
- Very few of them, no matter how poor, are bareheaded: the men wear flat caps, bowlers, straw boaters, trilbies, toppers, the women shawls or floral hats.
- The benefits to the city could well continue long after the fashionable hats, toppers, tailcoats and cut-glass accents have gone back to more familiar haunts further south.
- A huge amount of work has gone on behind the scenes, to which we ought to doff our hat, whether it be a topper, a fascinator or a baseball cap.
More definitions of topperDefinition of topper in:
- The US English dictionary