- A form of American football in which a ball carrier is downed by touching instead of tackling.More example sentences
- In sweltering humidity and 30 degree heat, a series of sports events were played throughout the day, including netball, soccer, softball, touch football, cricket and basketball.
- The seminar is designed to benefit coaches of all levels who are involved with eld sports such as netball, soccer, rugby union, league, touch football, softball, hockey etc.
- Originally it was used with a ball made out of possum skin, stuffed with leaves or rocks, and for a game like this that you'd play in a school you could use something like an Australian Rules football, touch football, or a soccer ball.
More definitions of touch footballDefinition of touch football in:
- The US English dictionary