(also tracker ball)
- A small ball that is set in a holder and can be rotated by hand to move a cursor on a computer screen.More example sentences
- Other features tailored to the gaming community include the trackball interface, which not only supports trackballs and spinners, but also has three mouse buttons as well.
- The scroll control comes from a ball built into the upper surface of the mouse - a kind of modern answer to the trackballs of old.
- A trackball is stationary and the pointer can be moved using your thumb by rolling the ball which sits on the top.
More definitions of trackballDefinition of trackball in:
- The US English dictionary