- An area within an exchange or a bank or securities house where dealers trade in shares or other securities.More example sentences
- The NYSE and AMEX are both primarily auction based, which means specialists are physically present on the exchanges' trading floors.
- But they haven't even made it yet to their desks on the rowdy trading floors of investment banks in the City of London.
- On the NYSE, all trades occur in a physical place, on the trading floor of the NYSE.
More definitions of trading floorDefinition of trading floor in:
- The US English dictionary